Date Listed 30/12/2014
LocationTokai, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the admin department is well maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Manage stationery Stock and procurement there off.
- General Office management
- Answer telephone and take message when necessary.
- Assist in arranging/organising some activities
- Be able to type notices and minutes when required.
- Deal with residents and families in a friendly but professional way.
- Petty cash
- Be a back up to post debtors and creditors on Pastel (when required)
Required Skills & Experience:
minimum Grade 12,
- minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Must have excellent English communications skills
- Must have excellent organisational skills and well dressed/groomed.
- ability to multi-task
- Be Computer Literate (MS Office Word, Excel, e mail and have pastel experience)
- Fast learner and ability to work without constant supervision
- Be a team player
- Enjoy doing a variety of task.
– Monday to Friday 08h00 to 16h00
– Half hour for lunch
– R5000 per month with benefits
Please email us your most recent CV with contactable references
Application Deadline : 2 January 15
Must be able to start immediately.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to an interview. If you have had no communication, please consider your application unsuccessful