Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationWoodstock, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
· Responsible for the full recruitment process; drawing up specs, advertising positions, interviewing, regrets, on-boarding of successful candidates, complete all HR documentation for payroll purposes, conduct and report all exit interviews etc
· Management of effective employee relations through the management of full advising line management on individual cases
· Develop and maintain relations with the external and internal staff relations unit to create positive and constructive relationship.
· Entrepreneurial flair
· Willingness to listen & learn
· Creative Thinker
· Hard working
· Emotional Maturity
Induction & Training
(No experience needed)
Once selected, candidates will need to undergo an initial / in-house training program to obtain the skills, knowledge and experience.
2 Days compulsory training
14 weeks practical on the Job training
Business skills development
HR & Administration skills
Senior Managerial Merit Certificate
Permanent & Stable Position:
Purpose of the position – To move through an international development program, Meeting and exceeding targets. Teaching, training and developing new trainees.
1. Manage team Relationships
2. Manage team Performance
4. Effective planning and procurement
5. Effective management and communication
6. Effective financial management
7. Effective team leadership
8. Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with company values
Please take note: Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.