Date Listed 21/11/2014
LocationCentury City, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
An exciting new position just opened up for all you students and workers looking for that little extra ‘cha-ching’ each month! A super awesome and vibey tutoring company is looking for energetic and passionate language-lovers to teach their overseas customers English.
The position requires online English tutoring sessions with Asian clients looking to broaden their understanding and capacity for the language.
Are you a fluent English speaker? Do you thrive on teaching others? Would you like to gain working experience while maintaining your own schedule? Well, you’ve come to the right place! With a flexible set-up, you decide whether you want to Full-Time or Part-Time!
- R40-R55 per hour
Employment Contract Type:
- Temporary (Full-Time or Part-Time) YOU CHOOSE! a maximum of 45 hours per week
All Applicants Must Have The Following:
- English as a First Language
- Reliable Transportation to Working Premises (Cape Town CBD)
- Clear & Fluent English Accent (to aid Foreign Learners with their linguistic development)
- Candidates experienced within Education a plus!
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then awesome! We would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW and let’s get you flexing those English muscles.
Please note: if we don’t get back to you within two weeks of your application you may not be suitable for this position, but we will keep your CV in case we find the perfect vacancy for you!