Date Listed 01/12/2014
LocationSea Point & Three Anchor Bay, Atlantic Seaboard
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
A dedicated and versatile person is required as a personal assistant to the CEO of an established company in the real estate industry.
We are looking for a well-groomed, professional person with good interpersonal skills. The ability to handle pressure and superior writing and language skills are essential.
· A minimum of 5 years PA experience
· Fully computer literate and proficient in MS Office
· A good command of the English language
· Ability to follow and complete instructions without supervision
· Deadline orientated and the ability to follow through
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Courteous, diligent, professional and positive
· Must have own car
Key Responsibilities involve:
· Diary management
· Travel arrangements
· Screening of phone calls
· Maintaining office systems, including database management and filing
· Assistant to C.E.O.’s sales partner
· Ability to liaise with clients on behalf of the C.E.O. whether it be verbal or written
· Provide assistance on personal matters
· Arrange daily lunches for the C.E.O. (as required), as well as attend to any personal
· Attend to any other ad-hoc activities required by the department as instructed by the
C.E.O. or Admin Manager
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position, please attach your 2 page CV including a photo of yourself. Should you not hear back from us within 14 days of your application, please accept your application as unsuccessful.