Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationOther, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A large pharmaceutical distributor an experienced Pharmaceutical Key Accounts Manager to service their clients in the hospital and pharmaceutical industry. A tertiary qualification and pharmaceutical/medical sales related experience holds the key to this position. Will service Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmacies.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Marketing.
- Frontline appearance
- Must have knowledge of medical products
- Entry management level position (can look at someone who has worked as a medical rep, wanting to move into a more corporate role, or someone with 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Visit customers (hospitals, pharmacies) 1x per week.
- 1 x per month a field trip to Welkom (2 hospitals including Medi-clinic and 2 pharmacies).
- Check what is ordered
- Check the system to see what clients ordered.
- Check response time (when order was received)
- Coordinated between buyer and clients
- Chase the orders by liaising with the distribution centre and keep client informed.
- Report all findings back to Cape Town.
- Compile MS Excel spreadsheets reflecting all of the above in order to be able to report back to Cape Town.
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks consider your application unsuccessful. For more exciting positions visit our website www.higherintelligence.co.za