Job Title: Provincial Inspector – Student Intake Vacancies Available: 20
Function: Traffic Law Enforcement. Inspectors to be deployed at various centres.
Goal of Traineeship: 12 Months Training of Students with the objective of equipping them with a Traffic Diploma. Training starts on 1 July 2013 at Gene Louw College, Brackenfell.
Employer: Department of Community Safety, Western Cape Government
Job Reference No: CS Training 01/2013
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· National Senior Certificate (Matric)
· Valid Driver’s License Code B
· Physically Fit
· Have clean police record
· Meet the qualification requirements for Authorized Officer and Peace Officer according to the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977.
· Able to speak the local language where the candidate will be deployed.
· Shortlisted candidates will be required to take screening tests which include fingerprint checks, fitness tests, driving tests and medical tests.
· Applicants must choose the nearest traffic centres where they will be immediately available.
- At least one or more years experience in driving.
- Be aged 35 years or younger.
Annual Salary: 5,000.00 Rands per month
Closing Date for Applications: 31 May 2013 Time: 16:00
How to Apply: Only online applications are accepted. Apply Now
Technical Support: email@example.com or 0861 227337
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Successful candidates will be notified within 3 months from the closing date – 31st of May 2013.If you do not receive any communication within this period, then it means your application was unsuccessful. No documents will be returned.
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Miss V.Chetty – Telephone: 021 983 1514
Mr. D. Smit – Telephone: 021 983 1503
Mr. P. Curan – Telephone: 021 980 9107
Mr. D. Hufkie – Telephone: 021 980 9112
Documents to Be Sent with your Application: As stated in the application.
To see the full job details (skills, competences, duties and responsibilities), go to: