Date Listed 22/11/2014
LocationBellville, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
College SA is the fastest growing distance learning college in South Africa. We believe everyone has the right to study, and we are constantly working on innovations to improve customer service, student motivation and completion rates.
We are looking for a key employee who will monitor and assess the quality of our offering. This will include regular quality checks on customer service, setting standards, coaching and giving regular feedback to management.
· Quality Assurance experience essential
· Relevant Educational Background
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
· Ability to put in place systems for monitoring, recording and feedback
· Highly organised, honest and self-motivated individual
· Good communication skills
The job mainly entails:
· Working with management and staff to ensure compliance.
· Monitoring quality of staff interactions and offerings to our customers
· Being able to offer constructive feedback and arrange appropriate training to fix problem areas
Working Hours: 8.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
Please apply to email@example.com with the following:
1. A detailed cover letter explaining relevant experience and why you are applying
2. A copy of your CV