Our client in the Property Development Industry is in the market for an Qualified and Experienced Quantity Surveyor.
• Grade 12 / Senior Certificate
• Quantity Surveying Degree
• Upmarket and high-value property development projects experience
• 2 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Computer Literate (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Negotiating and agreeing to final accounts with clients.
• Review and study subcontract invoices and claims.
• Arrange and price supplied tenders.
• Arranging Bill of Quantities.
• Establish and maintain relationships with Consultants and Professional Quantity Surveyors.
• Attending site meetings and reporting on the progress of projects.
• Monitoring project costs and ensuring that work is done within budget.
• Effective pricing, recording and agreement of additional work and contract variations.
• Motivating cost saving methods while increasing productivity and profit.
Salary: When applying for this position, please indicate what salary bracket you are looking for.
086 776 4865
NB: If you have not received feedback from this application within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference #: SC – QS
Consultant Name: Samantha Cremore