Job Title: Registered Psychiatric Nurse Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Successful applicants will initially undergo training.
- Recruitment of cases and controls from Valkenberg Hospital. Key performance areas include assessment of competence, structured clinical interview, making a diagnosis, applying various scales, venipuncture and HIV testing.
- Significant clinical insight into psychiatric illnesses is essential because the successful applicant will be required, using the tools and training provided, to make a diagnosis
Employer: University of Cape Town – Psychiatry and Mental Health – Valkenberg Hospital
Job Reference No: I-2767
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· BCurr Degree or equivalent
· Have significant post-graduation experience working with psychiatric patients
· Previous experience in psychiatric research & a Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing would be an added advantage.
Annual Salary: 135,342 to 252,318 Rands per year
Closing Date for Applications: 5 July 2013
How to Apply: Only email applications are accepted. Applicants will be required to fill in the UCT Application Form [HR201].Please download the Application Form on >>> HR201 Form
Email the application form with subject line “Registered Psychiatric Nurse” and followed by the Job Reference No. to:
Dr Adam Zac Baldinger
Documents To Be Sent with your Application: HR201 Application Form, Full CV, Cover Letter of Application and any other information that is required in the advert.
Instructions for Application:
To see the Full Job Details and Instructions for Application, please download the Microsoft Word Doc >> Job Advert