Date Listed 23/11/2014
LocationLangebaan, West Coast
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
A modern, vibrant mid-tier 28-room hotel in Langebaan, purpose-built to serve the watersports industry in the region is looking for a reservations / sales manager.
A brief summary of the responsibilities:
· Accommodation reservations, dealing with: national & international guests, national & international tour operators & travel agencies, companies.
· Responsible for the data input on the hotel system and to update or amend the data where necessary.
· Ensure that all reservations are secured by means of deposit or credit card authorizations and to follow up on any no shows.
· Carry out ongoing checks on the availability screen ensuring the maximum inventory is available at all times.
· Guest Relations.
· Handle any guest problems or complaints and bring serious complaints to the attention of the General Manager.
· Managing the availability of the hotel on our international booking engine and all sales channels.
· Prepare and implement sales promotions.
· Sales and bookings of accommodation / function / restaurant / watersports / spa packages.
· Reception and coordination of spa, function and package bookings.
· Managing Front Office staff.
Only reply to this add and send us your cv if:
– You have completed your hotel management studies.
– You’re of South African nationality.
– You have experience in the reservations department of at least one accommodation establishment in the Western Cape.
– You live in or around Langebaan or you’re willing to move to Langebaan.