Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are urgently looking for RNs – Theatre Scrub to take up a permanent position at various Private Hospitals in the Western Cape.
· Patient care and counselling
· Performs rostered weekday duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks
· Provides safe clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
· Utilizes supplies and equipment in an economical manner
· Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
· Liaises with Unit Manager on matters relating to patient care
· Keeps accurate records at all times
· Required to serve on relevant committees within the department
· Supervises and evaluates quality of patient care through patient rounds
· Communicates with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems
· Assists with the coaching of junior staff within the Unit
Qualifications & Experience
· Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification.
· Registered Nurse and registered with the South African Nursing Council.
· A minimum experience as a scrub sister will be advantageous.
· Ability to work in a team
If you meet the above criteria, kindly forward us a detailed CV via email or fax; 0866286310