Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A leading national private hospital group is looking to employ a RN Theatre Scrub (Cardio-Thoracic) for their Theatre units at one of their hospitals in Cape Town.
· Performs rostered weekday duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks
· Provides safe clean and secure environment for patients
· Utilizes supplies and equipment in an economical manner
· Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
· Liaises with Unit Manager on matters relating to patient care
Qualifications & Experience
· Relevant Degree or Diploma qualification.
· Registered Nurse and registered with the South African Nursing Council.
· Trained or experienced in Theatre Scrub (Cardio-Thoracic).
· Private hospital experience would be an added advantage.
· Ability to work in a team
If you meet the above criteria, kindly forward us a detailed CV via email or fax; 0866286310