The level of the applicants is that they need to have, at a minimum, completed their first year of articles. Applicants may still be studying. Meredith Harington is an established, internationally connected firm in Tokai which is committed to the highest professional and service standards. If you have a passion for excellence, and wish to qualify as a Chartered Accountant in a highly professional and dynamic environment where your development will determine your progress, contact us about a SAICA training contract.
If you are interested in the entrepreneurial side of business, then this is where you should be looking to further your career. We are looking for a confident, articulate aspirant professional to continue their training contract with us.
· Plan audits with reference to year ends and deadlines
· Manage and train audit trainees
· Supervise others on the job
· Report directly to manager and director
· Report to clients and manage client relationships
· Minimum of having completed their first year of SAICA articles
· Working towards CTA
· MS Office and CaseWare (compulsory)
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and management skills
*Salary offered would be defined as market related and would depend on the level of the applicant.
*Only candidates with a valid SA work permit will be considered.
*Having own transport is a condition of employment.
Please check out our website at www.meredithharington.co.za and forward your CV and qualifications for us to review.