• PGS monitoring and maintenance to ensure SLA levels are met.
• Day to day operational issues such as, report issues, store not connecting, will be logged on the incident system and managed until completion.
• Monitoring and assigning the incidents and ensuring timeously response is given by constantly following up with the relevant resources.
• Attending weekly/monthly visitor meetings with our customers in order to resolve any issues that may have arisen when required or requested by the CRM/ Sales representative.
• Preparation of all documentation required for all Sales representatives prior to leaving for a meeting.
• Preparation of the minutes, reports, claims, invoices to be prepared on a monthly basis in order to provide the sales representative with a pack of documents prior to them leaving for a meeting with the client.
• Maintain and improve our service levels
• Managing and Monitoring progress of airtime projects. This will entail liaising with project leaders and will encompass testing plus sign-off.
• Crisis Management: Constantly dealing with escalations and trying to resolve with the relevant departments (From web-support, operations, customer care, etc)
• Resolving Prepaid Electricity issues: queries received via telephone, fax or email from collectors, receivers and consumers.
• Resolving Airtime issues
• Resolving GVS issues.
• Resolving all VAS issues
• Assisting CRM’S with current processes/current systems, etc
• Constantly assisting the technical departments of clients with terminal issues, area restrictions, server issues, etc (Be prepared to often work after hours)
• Retaining the existing clients by ensuring timeously responses and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Keeping abreast of any new products or solution within the environment
• Understanding timelines and expectations relating to the deliverables expected of you
• Ensuring at all times that the client queries are resolved within a couple hours unless there is a larger issue.
• Escalation to Team leader of any production incidents as well as the CRM/Sales representative and department manager of such issues.
• Assisting Receiver CRM’S or Receivers with payment queries, report issues, late files, etc
• Position entails being the contact point for the following:
o Web Support
o Customer Care
o Third party support
o Third party collector and receiver support
Specific Skills (Technical):
• Minimum 2-years office administration
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency essential
The successful applicant must:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to make the client (internal and external) experience a success
• Have a confident yet reassuring manner with clients at all times. Good telephone and face-to-face personal skills are essential
• Have good customer service skills
• Be self-driven and have high energy levels
• Be organized and assertive
• Be a logical thinker
• Be able to work independently, under pressure and with a high level of responsibility
• Be able to work overtime and on weekends when required
Salary: R10 – 13 000 p.m.
Consultant Name: Hanlie Van Der Vyver