Job Title: Secretary
Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Provide administrative support to Clinical Executives
Employer: Department of Health, Gauteng Provincial Government, South Africa
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, South Africa
Job Reference No: REF-04171
Minimum Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Secretarial Diploma or relevant certificate
- Computer literate
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Typing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Telephone skills/manners
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Presentable and assertive
- At least 2 years experience working as a secretary
- Support Clinical Executives in administration and secretarial tasks.
- Establish administrative systems.
- Office management.
- Plan meetings and all necessary arrangements, refreshments, take meetings etc
- Respond to queries directed to the Senior Manager or Director.
- Manage mail directed to managers in the department.
- Filing system, record keeping.
- Handle complaints.
- Typing,Fax,Email correspondence and other general office duties.
Annual Salary: R123, 738 per year including benefits.
Closing Date for Applications: 13 June 2014
How to Apply: To apply for this job online, go to this link >> APPLY online