Date Listed 21/11/2014
LocationGardens, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
A well established, leading South African Catering Company is seeking dynamic, confident, well spoken individuals to fill the positions of Front of House Trainers at their units in and around Cape Town. The selected individuals would possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must have their own car and driving license.
- A hospitality degree/diploma would be advantageous.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a hotel/catering role.
- Must be well spoken and confident.
- A positive,friendly demeanor is vital.
- Passion for the hotel/catering industry is vital.
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage practices in a hotel/catering environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
The selected individuals will be responsible for and required to be proficient in the following:
- You will be spending the majority of your time visiting different units that our catering company provides catering for.
- You must therefore be willing to do a lot of travelling around Cape Town and its surrounding areas.
- You will be expected to deliver training to staff members based at these units on a daily basis that is both relevant and interesting.
- You will be required to deliver training on topics such as customer service, food service assistant, waiter/waitress to name but a few.
- You will therefore be required to be proficient in hotel/catering practices.
- You will ensure that weekly training targets are adhered to and achieved at all times.
- You will ensure that information is relayed back to the relevant individuals concerned.
A Front of House Trainer seeks to motivate, engage, inspire and educate employees through his/her passionate and forthright delivery of relevant training material. If you believe that you possess these qualities, please forward your CV to the email address provided. Please stipulate your salary expectation and the area in which you live in the body of your email. Only candidates with their own car and driving license will be considered.