Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Trendy upbeat accounting firm seeks an Energetic, hardworking Bcom/SAIPA graduate to join our team.
To be responsible for the processing to trial balance of a number of small to medium clients.
Premises based in Cape Town CBD in Shortmarket Street.
· Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience to trial balance
· Must be able to process payroll and distribute payslips
· Must be able to maintain a fixed asset register and process depreciation
· Must understand and be able to process Bond Amortisation Tables when provided by the bank
· Must understand and be able to process Motor Vehicle Finance and Purchase Transactions on Instalment Sale and Finance Leases (Including VAT implications)
· Must be able to perform year end and month end Journals to finalise a trial balance
· Must understand and be able to process provisions
· Must understand and be able to process stocks journals
· Must work efficiently
· Must be able to work with clients to understand their needs and problem solve issues
· Must be able to understand VAT on transactions and process VAT returns via eFiling, liaise with SARS on VAT reviews by submitting the required information.
· Must be able to submit PAYE, SDL & UIF via eFiling
· Must be able to perform EMP501 Reconciliations bi-annually, including the preparation of IRP5’s
· Must be able to submit UI-19 returns to the department of labour
· Working to deadlines is a non-negotiable
· Working hours are from 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
· Bcom/SAIPA or other formal relevant financial qualification a prerequisite.
· Ability to work in excel, word and outlook is a must.
· Must have own transport
Salary R13,000 per month. Bonuses is based on performance.
We require a comprehensive CV including experience and skills