Date Listed 24/11/2014
LocationCentury City, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Fantastic opportunity as an External PR Representative.
Shimanksy is currently recruiting for a candidate who has experience in the tourism industry to promote our exclusive brand. By developing and maintaining strong relationships with external clients. If you enjoy working with clients and building relationships, sourcing for new business, working with Tour Operators and Tour Guides send your application through to become part of this winning team.
· Highly professional
· Ability to work independently
· Fantastic communication skills
· Experience with hotels and tourism industry will be an advantageous
· Basic administration
· Matric qualification
· Professional and well presented at all times
· Highly driven, motivated and a positive attitude
Your duties will include the following:
· Working for an exclusive, luxury brand, my duties include:
· Representing the brand and relationship management within the hospitality and tourism sector (operators, hotels, guesthouses).
· Coordinating of groups and events in Showroom and all media correspondence.
· Organizing functions and PR opportunities to enhance business.
· Arranging gifts and marketing collateral for events and competitions.
· Sourcing new business and advertising opportunities.
· Negotiating contracts and doing monthly sales reports.
· Project Management – planning and executing assigned marketing projects to increase awareness of the brand and move the business forward.
· Utilizing and delegating to marketing team to assist with deliverance of assigned project.
- Representing the company at Tourism Industry functions
The primary objective of the External PR Executive is to grow the business by:
Developing and maintaining strong relationships with different external clients through the promotion of the brand
Upholding and representing the Brand at all times
Building customer relations
Traveling to all major hotels, guesthouses and important tourist destinations on a daily basis ensuring the visibility of the brand
Ensuring referrals to the Business through relationship building
Representing the company at the Tourist Indaba
Assisting in functions/events where needed
If you are interested in this AMAZING opportunity please send your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org