Job # 1652294/3064: E & I Site Quality Lead (PJ5) (Group Five Projects)
Heidelberg Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 07/06/2014
Job # 1652294/3064
Lead the quality team from commencement of construction to the testing and hand-over phase with client. Qualified artisan with extensive knowledge of petro-chemical environment
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· implementation and maintenance of Quality records
· maintaining the Group Five image and code of conduct
· maintain records and accurate data compilation
· live the PETCIIP values of Group Five together with displaying Safety & Quality values
· ensure electrical and instrumentation quality requirements
· quality control data administration
· writing reports with clear recommendations
· at least 3-5 years experience in the construction industry
· Trade Certificate, N3, SAIW certification
· quality control measures
· quality Management Systems
· understanding of international codes and standards
Engineering Projects forms part of the Construction arm of Group Five Limited and operates in the mining and industrial sectors. Its strategy is based on a foundation of multi-disciplinary construction competence with an ability to position the operation as a construction and maintenance solutions provider in partnership with suitable design, engineering and technology partners.
Apply online before 07/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.