The successful candidate must be
well-presented and organised, with a mature attitude and the ability to
multi-task and work under constant pressure. Attention to detail, with in-depth bookkeeping experience utilising Evolution Accounting.
– Full bookkeeping function to balance sheet.
– Credit Card processing & reconciliations
– Various bank accounts – capture and
– Intercompany loan accounts
– Depreciation journals, asset register & reconciliations
– Preparation of financial statements
– VAT, provisional tax submissions
– Prepare salary journals from VIP &
write into accounting system
– Accounting/Bookkeeping certificate or
diploma will be an advantage
– Experience at auditors/accounting
practice an advantage
– Skills and experience to undertake balance sheet bookkeeping.
– Hands-on bookkeeping experience on Evolution.
– Advanced Excel and Word skills (MS Office).
– Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Clear credit/criminal/health record
– Very strong in reconciliations
– Have own transport
– Willing to work overtime when needed
– To report directly to Financial Manager
Please send a detailed CV with present
remuneration details with at least two contactable references
Forward CV’s to email@example.com or 086 60 60
If you have not been contacted for an
interview within two weeks your application was unsuccessful