Date Listed 21/11/2014
LocationGreen Point & Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
The House of Busby (Pty) Ltd is home to various INTERNATIONAL& ESTABLISHED brands. We are looking a Stock Room Controller to join our exciting team within the V&A Waterfront.
The objective of the role would be to:
- Maximize sales and customer service, maintain stock rooms and keep them well organised, and perform necessary housekeeping duties.
The job duties would include but is not limited to:
- Practice professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and department procedures to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Receive and verify all merchandise according to Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a neat and organised stockroom.
- Ensure that merchandise is properly tagged and attractively displayed.
- Ensure that transfers & special orders are handled efficiently.
- Communicate stock replenishment needs to the Store Manager.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of merchandise.
- Be aware of, and implement store policies and procedures.
- Conform to the Company dress code and present an image that is consistent with the Company standard.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Previous experience in a Stock Room Controller role.
- Matric or a relevant retail qualification.
Salary Offered: Between R5000 – R7500.
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will not be considered if you do not meet the qualifying criteria. Should you not receive any response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.