· Monitor and reply to clients on the fiber helpdesk, via the Sysaid
· Reply to email queries internally and with customers and suppliers
· Deal with customer issues remotely via TeamViewer as well as onsite visits
· Deal with 1st line desktop, laptop, network, server, wifi and internet related issues
· Create, edit, and reset passwords user accounts on Active directory and locally
· Setup new users
· Attend customer meetings to sell hardware or services
· Report any customer gripes to manager as well as issues that take too long to be resolved
· Supply customer quotes for hardware/software
· After hours standby support 1 week a month Monday to Sunday
- Monitor and reply to clients on the fibre helpdesk, via the Freshdesk web page and Freshdesk app.
- Reply to email requires.
- Create users, suspend users and top-up users data on Radman,
- Preconfigure routers for installation. PPPoE details, SSID and password.
- Go out to the install the fibre routers at the apartments.
- Assist clients remotely with connectivity issues and when required go onsite to fix issues.
- Currently the main functions for the FTTA/FTTH are setups and Support