Date Listed 24/12/2015
Job Type Full-Time
Salary: R14000.00 CTC / Month
Location: Cape Town
About the company:
Our client, one of South Africa’s preferred outsourced sales call centres, a success orientated contact centre service provider, is looking to employ a Trainer.
• Delivery of a variety of internal workshops, courses and programs through presentations, facilitating using a variety of learning Methodology in training such as training tools and learning techniques.
• Planning training to ensure the effective delivery of training interventions.
• Feedback and input on course material design.
• Maintain and update Master Training reports.
• Assist Training Manager in identifying training needs and design or source programs to meet them.
• Maintain and develop relationships with internal Team Managers and other stakeholders.
• Provide coaching advice for staff career development
• Essential Requirements:
• Accredited Facilitator or other Training Qualification
• Matric/NQF4 Equivalent
• ITC and Criminal Clear
• Solid Training and Development background with some relevance to HRD within a Contact Centre environment
• Previous facilitating learning experience in small to medium groups within an Outbound Contact Centre environment
• Training delivery
• Previous training materials designing would be beneficial
• Motivated to develop real excellence in delivering quality training to groups within a Outbound Contact Centre.
• Effective communication – verbal and written, delivered with enthusiasm and impact
• The ability to work in a highly motivated team in a collaborative way and to share research, information, skills and insight with colleagues
• ·Understanding the SDA and SDL act and liaison with SETA’s
• Knowledge of WSP and ATR submissions
What to include:
• Detailed CV (Please include month and year employed)
• Reason for leaving last employ
• Current salary
• Required salary
Email your detailed CV to:
• Please visit our website and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.odwyerpersonnel.co.za/vacancies
• We regret that we cannot contact all applicants regarding their status. Should you not be contacted by us within 30 days from the date of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• We regret that we cannot contact all applicants regarding their status.
• For more vacancies visit our Page on Facebook: O’Dwyer Personnel
• Alternatively follow us on Twitter: OdwyerPersonnel