Date Listed 26/11/2014
LocationWynberg & Plumstead, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Physical Science facilitator needed for post matric bridging programme run by NGO, Living through Learning.
You will be responsible for implementing Grade 12 Physical Science curriculum with 40 recent Grade 12s to improve their re-write marks by at least 20% at the end of the programme. The programme is a full time, 1 year intervention. If you’re a recent graduate or experienced teacher and passionate about Physical Science, we’d love to hear from you!
· BSc or similar
· PGCE (preferable)
· Familiar with current Grade 12 Physical Science curriculum;
· Extensive understanding and ability to apply Physical Science;
· Willingness to adapt to new methodologies;
· Ability to teach / explain concepts in an innovative, creative manner;
· Must reside in Cape Town;
· Ability to cope well with pressure; and
· Believes in setting and attaining high standards
Salary: R10 – 12 000 depending on experience.
Start date: training 1st week December 2014, position commencing Jan 2015.
To apply submit a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
See our website: www.livingthroughlearning.org.za for more info on our work.