Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationDurbanville, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
A well established, leading South African Catering Company is seeking to employ a dynamic, driven Ward Manager and hard working, presentable Ward Hostesses for one of their units based in the Northern Suburbs. The selected candidates will possess the following attributes and competencies:
- Must live in the area.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Must be willing to work graveyard shifts.
- Previous experience in a hospital or medi-clinic is vital.
- A positive and friendly attitude is vital.
- Ability to work shifts and over weekends.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable dealing with patients on a daily basis.
- Focused on always delivering excellent service with a smile.
- Extremely presentable.
- Ability to speak both English and Afrikaans will be advantageous.
- Very well spoken.
The Ward Manager must also have the ability to do the following:
- Manage a team of Ward Hostesses.
- Ensure that service excellence and high company standards are maintained at all times.
- Must be confident and able to lead from the front.
- Previous managerial experience is vital.
- Must be confident dealing with both patients and other staff members.
All interested candidates please forward your CV’s to the email address provided. Please include the area that you live in within the body of your email.