Maintenance Assistant – Clocktower
Location: Cape Town, ZA
Group Buisness Property Services presents an opportunity for a Maintenance assistant to provide technical and operational support through maintenance of the building in order to keep the building in a safe and workable state while minimising occupational risks relating to the work environment.
- Adhere to job card process within the service level agreement by attending to all issues on the job card timeously and ensuring that work meets quality and safety standards .
- Ensure the building is in an operational and safe state in terms of the National building regulations through curative maintenance e.g. painting; plumbing; general electrical; wood work; carpeting; tiling; wall paper; air conditioning; ceilings; churns and moves.
- Conduct inspections by implementing the planned preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that ad hoc maintenance is attended to by responding to management requests.
- Ensure own and others’ safety by adhering to the operational safety standards.
- Ensure cost effective asset management through maintenance and correct use of tools provided; power tools; two way radios; uniforms and general storeroom consumables. Provide value added and innovative services to clients by maintaining client focus and practicing Nedbank principles such as honesty and integrity when interacting with clients.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Technical Handyman qualification
- 2-3 year relevant experience in general maintenance
- 1 year experiene of furniture repairs
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Nedbank culture
- Computer Literacy
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Contributing to Team Success
- Initiating Action
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Quality Orientation
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566