Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
VACANCY: MERCHANDISE PLANNERS – WESTERN CAPE (Clothing)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Merchandise Planner
· Relevant degree/diploma
· Computer literate
· Strong business acumen and merchant thinking
· Good organisational and interpersonal skills
· Proven decision-making ability
RESPONSIBILITIES, AMONGST OTHERS, WILL INCLUDE:
· To maximise store and stock performance
· Responsible for a portfolio of merchandise from the strategy right through to final allocation.
· Build constructive and mutually beneficial relationships with key functions within the business.
Please email: email@example.com
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD DOCUMENT AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT, VALID WORKING PERMIT FOR SOUTH AFRICA.