A great opportunity exists at Afriforesight, the largest research house in Africa for hard commodities and materials, based in Cape Town CBD. We are looking for a talented and ambitious business-oriented individual to manage operations for our fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- Oversee office administration and our book-keeper
- Develop and streamline our technological processes to ensure the office runs efficiently
- Oversee staff management & HR admin (16 staff members)
- Manage the workflow of the marketing and research teams
- A degree from a top academic university
- 10 years management experience
- Proven leadership skills and problem-solving abilities
- Sound IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office applications and a database like MS Access
- Working knowledge of the economy, politics and the world of business
- Highly organized, efficient, and comfortable with strict deadlines
- A passion and aptitude for admin and technology
Remuneration: Negotiable – depending on experience, skills and qualifications
How to qualify for a response from us:
Kindly email to email@example.com a cover letter indicating in less than half a page how you meet the Minimum Requirements and your CV.