Permanent Project Manager: Engineering
Date Listed 08/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
- Compile and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
- Ensuring that appropriate resources, systems, procedures, standards, statutory and other mechanisms are in place to ensure that project requirements are met efficiently and to the required schedule, cost and quality.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Management and coordination of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Manage all project functions related to project management, project control, engineering management, procurement, construction management to meet project(s) goals
- Identify risks and ensure operational impacts are minimized
- Lead, manage and oversee projects schedules and budgets
- Meeting projects deadlines and producing details projects plans
- Compiling and executing project work plans
- Preparing bid specifications and tender documentation and
- Managing governance and legal compliance.
- Financial Management: Preparing budget forecast for future projects to be used for financial grant applications.
- Responsible for producing all engineering management reports and providing on- going status of the project
- Grade 12
- BTech / BSc in Engineering or equivalent Engineering
- Relevant Project Management qualification
- 4 years’ relevant working knowledge and experience in engineering of which:
- A minimum of 2-3 years should be in a project environment with specific knowledge/experience in conceptual and detail engineering,
- Knowledge of project portfolio management, project controls, construction management and supply chain.
- Demonstrable capability in setting up compliant processes with a particular focus on Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
Job Reference #: SW000926/AM