Receptionist – Clocktower
Location: Cape Town, ZA
16 June 2017
Group Business Property Services presents an exciting career opportunity to provide proffessional client centric reception services to the business . In this role you are rquired to minimisereputational risk by responding to customer related issues in a client centric way and postively demostrate Nedbank values through interaction with the team and stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Meet business requests by providing secretarial assistance.
- Facilitate mail delivery by receiving; sorting and distributing mail.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional reception environment by managing the flow of people and prioritising activities.
- Ensure smooth running of meetings by co-ordinating boardroom bookings; catering and preparing rooms.
- Ensure compliance by adhering to internal and external regulatory requirements; governance and policies.
- Meet financial objectives by co-ordinating activities in line with budget requirements.
- Minimise costs by considering efficiencies and reducing unnecessary expenditure.
- Receive and direct visitors to the relevant department
- Deal with client needs by directing calls; handling queries and general assistance.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Provided Client Service
- Provided Administrative Support
- Managed Relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Manage internal process
- 1 – 2 years secretarial or administration experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Nedbank culture
- Continuous Learning
- Contributing to Team Success
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Building Trusting Relationships
- High-Impact Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566