Date Listed 25/11/2014
LocationCity Centre, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Are you an organised person who is detail orientated and dynamic? Do you have a bright vision of your future?
Take responsibility for the smooth running of a boutique law firm’s reception desk, based in the Cape Town CBD, where your professionalism, initiative and inter personal skills will be welcomed.
Your full-time role will include:
· Arranging Meetings / Consultations with attorneys
· Managing professional staff’s calendars / schedules
· Answering the phone
· Taking messages
· Attending to client enquiries
· Other ad-hoc duties as requested
This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal skills and prior experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills.
· have extensive experience with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
· be able to work well in a diverse environment
· be detail orientated
· excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· preferably have prior experience working in a legal firm
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by 31 December 2014.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com