Technical Sales Executive
Date Listed 03/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
International Technical Sales Executive
Internationally recognised Manufacturing Company based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town has an opportunity available for a suitably experienced Sales Executive to join their team.
• Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
• Completed Diploma or Degree (Sales & Marketing or Mechanical Engineering).
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales of Engineering or Technical products.
• Sales experience in both international and local markets (primarily international clients).
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
• Professional approach, strong business etiquette and the ability to maintain strong client relationships.
• Willing to travel internationally for short periods at a time.
• Valid driver’s license with reliable transport.
Key areas of performance:
• Sales strategy planning and forecasting.
• New business development.
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and carry out market research.
• Ensuring excellent and continued client growth and satisfaction.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
• Working closely with the Logistics team regarding freight costs, shipping orders and international warehousing.
• Responding to client complaints and requests as required.
• Sales order intake, quotations and other relevant administration tasks within the scope of the position.
To apply, please send your CV to Monique@personastaff.co.za or fax to 086 613 5748.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Consultant Name: Monique Labuschagne