Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationGreen Point & Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Visual Merchandiser – V&A Waterfront
Leading wholesale and retail fashion group in South Africa seeking a Visual Merchandiser.
The perfect candidate for the position will be someone who is – creative, organised, driven, fashion forward, in touch with the latest trends and on the pulse of what’s hot and happening this season.
Salary: R 7 000.00 – R 8 000.00 + incentives (Depending on experience)
This a permanent and full time position
The Visual Merchandiser is in charge of product presentation, window displays, campaigns and in store promotions, trends and advertising.
– Display the products in the store in the appropriate commercial and aesthetic manner, according to the guidelines laid down by the merchandising department.
– Facilitate customer service.
– Plan, organize and carry out changes in merchandising according to the brand specific instructions.
– Know and apply the Merchandising Book/Guidelines in the store.
– Provide information to the rest of the team on all areas relating to the products and its display in the store.
– Make the best possible use of the strategic areas of the store.
– Keep up to date with the new collections received in the store and those that have been removed from the store in order to change the visual merchandising.
– Creative visual merchandising experience within a fashion environment is essential
– Relevant qualification or experience within the industry
– High end experience is essential
– Experience Essential
– South African citizens only
Clear credit and criminal record – as per our client requirements
Please send your salary requirements and updated CV to Jolande at firstname.lastname@example.org