This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growth UK Tech firm. bOnline is a leading provider of Telecoms, Websites and Online Marketing services to small businesses in the UK.
We are searching for outstanding candidates to join our growing VOIP Support Team in a trendy, up and coming area of Cape Town, South Africa
– Assist clients via the telephone, online chat and email with VOIP related queries.
– Work on a ticket based support system.
– Customer training on our VOIP systems
– Provide tutorials, FAQ’s, email assistance and follow up.
– Maintain work activity logs and keep CRM system up-to-date.
– Build relationships with customers over the phone at a level that would make them recommend our service.
* Great communication skills, spoken and written
* Knowledge and experience in phone and broadband industry
* Minimum 12 months customer service experience,
– Experience with number porting processes.
– Broad understanding of VOIP.
– Knowledge of telecoms is a plus
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Customer service & good phone etiquette
– Email & online chat support
– Advanced knowledge of computers & the internet
– Eager to continuously learn new systems, practices and grow in the position
10am – 7pm
11am – 8pm
Monday – Friday
Starting Salary: R9000
If you wish to apply for the position please email your CV to tnaylor (at) bonline.com