A Finance & Investment firm in the Northern Suburbs are expanding and urgently requires the following individual.
Salary R30 000 to R40 000 dependant on experience
Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) To oversee junior paraplanners/report writers
2) To assist financial advisors in the structuring of financial proposals.
3) Analyse products and services that is appropriate to structure equitable financial proposals for financial . advisor clients.
Key areas of responsibility:
Duties including but not limited to:
• Assist with the coordination and implementation of the paraplanning processes and procedures.
• Manage all aspects relating to paraplanning and advisory services support including structuring new business proposals.
• Provide support in the development and implementation of new products, systems and services
• Undertake highly technical analytical work.
• Propose solutions and draft financial recommendations that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment, both within and outside of the organisation.
• Keep up to date with industry product development.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Regulatory Examination (Completed)
• 5Yrs – Wealth Management/Paraplanning environment
• Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel Skills
• Morninigstar Direct
• Advanced communication skills
• Understand financial services and products
• Understand financial planning and tax environment
– Estate Planning
– Work independently
– Be proactive
– Ability to prioritize
– Strong work ethic
– Creative thinker
– Logical thinker
– Team player
Work overtime when necessary
Salary: R30000 to 40000