Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationBellville, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
Our new company extending his branches all around South Africa started in Capetown – western cape ( Northern Suburbs ). We are specialized in Global Businesses, and Marketing Solutions.
We are offering opportunities to people who are very committed to join our growing company. This is an Entry level Opportunity that could evolve into a full time career. If you are interested and you think that you are the right candidates, you can apply to this Position available into our branches.
1. Grade 12 or Higher,
2. Tertiary qualification advantageous,
3. Experience or No Experience,
4. Available Immediately
5. Good Communication Skills,
6. Good interpersonal Skills,
7. Computer literate,
8. Work under pressure,
9. English speaker, writing and understanding,
10. Dress : Formal and Be Presentable,
11. South African ID , Foreigners National legal documents,
12. All Nationalities can Apply.
– Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of calls, and forward to appropriate personnel.
– Retrieve messages from voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel.
– Welcome clients, vendors, and visitors to determine nature of business and announce to appropriate personnel.
– Accept and process payments for services.
– Oversee all incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and shipping tasks.
– Handle postage machine maintenance and supplies.
– Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Prepare bank deposit log, post payments and monitor petty cash on a daily basis.
– Maintain the reception area, kitchen, and conference rooms.
– Coordinate busy season activities (refreshments, meals, and gift cards).
– Oversee updating forms in document management system.
– Maintain firm calendar.
– Provide back up support to other administrative staff as needed.
What we offer :
1. Training + Certificate of Merit
2. Personal and Business Development Skills Programme + Earning Income,
3. Room for self growing to reach the higher position, if you prove yourself to the company.
4. Diversity Management, no discrimination, …
5. The Position you applied in the Company,
6. Basic Salary + Bonus : R7500 – R9000 (Negotiable)
You think that you are that person, you can kindly forward your CV immediately, via the reply link of this post or you can Fax it ( you can’t load your CV ) at this FAX No 086 263 3321
Please ! Apply before the end of 31 December, this ad will be removed once we match the right candidates to these positions in our Offices and branches. ASAP.