Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationClaremont & Newlands, Southern Suburbs
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
HR Administrator – Learning & Development Team : 3-4 Month contract
An established, vibrant and dynamic company is looking for a switched on administrator to assist in the Learning & Development team. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced person who is meticulous, organised and enjoys working with multiple projects.
This is a contract role, however there will be an opportunity to apply for the permanent position in the new year. The permanent role is more in depth with more responsibilities.
The main function of this role is to keep the cogs turning –
• Responsible for learnerships / skills programmes / internships / apprenticeships in their entirety
• Manage the Learner Management System
• Liaising with external providers
• Manage the internal study grant and bursary process
• Financial management re invoices, budget, payments, rebates etc
• Providing support to the head of the team and the entire team
This role requires the following type of person:
• Able to deal with extensive reporting and analytics
• Mature, responsible and confident with solid administration skills
• Able to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
• Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism at all times
• Detail orientated
We invite applications from candidates who meet the following minimum criteria:
• HR related qualification
• Advanced excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 2 – 4 years administration experience within HR generalist / Learning & Development Department
CV’s may be sent to info @pasearch.co.za
In your email please include the following:
*Current salary and salary expectation.
*If you are currently employed please include the reason you are looking for new employment.
*Preferred suburb area of work
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please accept your application as unsuccessful – thank you.