Monday, June 9, 2014 – 13:05
To provide clerical assistance and support within the Fixed Asset Management unit in order to optimize the control and verification of assets.
Key Responsibilities will entail:
• Plan and execute asset verification
• Controlling and verification of assets
• Tracking and tracing asset movements including acquisition not yet captured
• Bar-coding of acquisitions and assets not bar-coded
• Documentation and reporting of relevant issues regarding assets in consultation with Asset
Controllers and the Information Technology and Corporate Services Units
• Administration of the Asset Controlling unit functions
• Degree/Diploma or relevant qual i f icat ion in Finance/Commerc ial studies
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Asset Management
• Computer literacy with knowledge of different accounting packages including Accpac, D-bit, Logis
• Good communication, inter-personal and presentation skills and a team player
• Knowledge of treasury regulations, fixed asset policies and legislation governing movable assets in
the public service will be advantageous.
• A valid Code 8 drivers license
Forward applications to:
Human Resources Officer, South African Heritage Resource Agency, P.O. Box 4637, Cape Town,
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th June 2014
If you do not hear from us one month after the closing date, accept that your application was
Please note that SAHRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and also reserve the right not
to make an appointment.