Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationOther, Cape Town
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Location: Durbanville Central Office
Report to: General Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Design, Configuration and Support of ERP System. This will include new projects and existing implementations
• B.Eng, B.com or Information systems degree. A post graduate qualification will be advantageous
• Solid business and process analysis experience is essential
• ERP implementation experience
• Project experience in multi system implementations with complex integration
• Configuration experience in at least one of the following ERP systems:
– BaaN, SAP, JDE, Oracle applications
• Project management experience will be advantageous
• Knowledge of advanced planning systems will be advantageous
• Experience in an integrated supply chain would be advantageous.
• Exposure to TOC, six sigma, lean manufacturing will be advantageous
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• Process and system design for new contracts
• Facilitating of design workshops with clients (internal and external)
• Re-engineering of current processes and implementation of best business practises
• Documenting of processes
• Project planning and budgeting
• Writing of functional and integration specifications.
• Project management
• User training and documentation
• System and process support and maintenance
• Recommendation of Technology solutions for prospective clients
• Continuous improvement of current systems and processes
• A self-starter who is deadline driven and results orientated with a proven track record of achievements
• A very good overall business understanding
• Demonstrated problem solving capabilities in a complex business environment
• Must be a team player
• Good interpersonal and communications skills. Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management.
• Be able to build relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Deadline and quality driven in pressurised corporate environment.
• Must be willing to work extended hours when required
• Be prepared to travel.
Closing Date: 28 NOVEMBER 2014
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful
Pepkor Logistics strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.