Job # 1652293/3060: Contracts Manager E & I (PJ4) (Group Five Projects)
Midrand Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 07/06/2014
Job # 1652293/3060
The incumbent should have a successfull track record in the successful commercial and operational delivery of Electrical and Instrumentation construction contracts.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· communicate effectively at all levels
· manage project profit optimisation
· put in place and manage all Commercial and contractual obligations and entitlements
· set up Site establishment and mobilisation plan
· NEC and FIDIC
· commercial contractual issues
· contract mobilization, delivery and handover
· electrical and instrumentation construction industry experience in a contracts management role
Engineering Projects forms part of the Construction arm of Group Five Limited and operates in the mining and industrial sectors. Its strategy is based on a foundation of multi-disciplinary construction competence with an ability to position the operation as a construction and maintenance solutions provider in partnership with suitable design, engineering and technology partners.
Apply online before 07/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.