Job # 1652244/3052: Estimator Roads/Earthworks Structural Systems (Group Five Civil)
Waterfall Park Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 06/06/2014
Job # 1652244/3052
The purpose of the job is to tender and win sufficient contracts aligned to the Business Plan and to network and drive business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· managing customer requirements and expectations
· completing tenders in compliance with the relevant ISO standards
· producing detailed designs and documents for construction and implementation of civil engineering projects
· various engineering solutions to meet a client’s needs and budget
· NEC, FIDIC, GCC
· At least 7 years experience doing tender submission for a civil construction company
· local labour legislations and regulations, e.g. LRA, Employment Equity, Skills Development, etc.
Civil Engineering, which includes the Roads and Earthworks business, is one of three main businesses that comprise the construction arm of Group Five Limited, with the others being Building and Housing and Engineering Projects.
Apply online before 06/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.