Job # 1651504/3042: Foreman III (Ref CS3) (Group Five Coastal (Pty) Ltd)
South Africa Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 05/06/2014
Job # 1651504/3042
Group Five KZN invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Foreman III. The successful candidate will have 5 years heavy civil engineering construction experience.
If you meet these criteria and would like to apply please do so online or by emailing your C.v.to Email address 30 June 2014. In line with achieving our Employment Equity objectives, preference will be given to black South Africans, as defined in the relevant legislation. Should you not receive a reply to your application within 30 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· Monitor daily costing and productivity of labour and plant
· Liaise with Foremen to discuss operational complexities and programming
· Manage and monitor programme and implement forthnightly rolling horizon programme
· Monitor subcontractor performance
· minimum 5 years heavy civil engineering construction experience
· planning civil/structural engineering work assignments
· Planning software
· Producing method statements
· Civils projects
· Timely procurement of materials, plant and equipment
· safety and first aid codes of good practice
· the civil/structural engineering requirements and quality standards of the function/industry
· the civil/structural function and its contribution to the project
· Quality control procedures
Group Five Coastal is a multi-disciplinary construction business that undertakes building, civils and roads projects. Coastal has regional offices in the Western Cape and Kwazulu-Natal and is part of the Group Five construction cluster of businesses.
Apply online before 27/06/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.