Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationBellville, Northern Suburbs
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
We are looking for Hr Administrator, committed people who are willing to start from the ground as well as reach by fulfilling the company goals and also his goals. People who are willing to grown with the company. Positive people, persistent, good learner and hard worker.
1. Grade 12 or Higher,
2. Tertiary qualification advantageous,
3. Experience or No Experience,
4. Available Immediately ( Mostly Unemployed ),
5. Good Communication Skills,
6. Good interpersonal Skills,
7. Computer literate,
8. Work under pressure,
9. English speaker, writing and understanding,
10. Dress : Formal and Be Presentable,
11. South African ID , Foreigners National legal documents,
12. All Nationalities can Apply.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
· Ensure that the HR Department has all attendance registers by deadline.
· Complete attendance report and send to all senior Managers / Branch Managers.
· Proceed on Recruitment and Selection
· Prepare interview packs and schedules
· Coordinate and arrange interviews
· Assist with sorting and short listing of applicants
· Work independently without supervision
· Ability to function under pressure
· Attend to filling and Ad Hoc administration
· Ensure that all correct paperwork for new employees are received
· Create personnel file.
What we offer :
1. Training + Certificate of Merit
2. Personal and Business Development Skills Programme + Earning Income,
3. Room for self growing to reach the higher position, if you prove yourself to the company.
4. Diversity Management, no discrimination, …
5. The Position you applied in the Company,
6. Basic Salary + Bonus : R8000 – R10000 (Negotiable)
You think that you are that person, you can kindly forward your CV immediately, via the reply link of this post or you can Fax it ( you can’t load your CV ) at this FAX No 086 263 3321
Please ! Apply before the end of 31 December, this ad will be removed once we match the right candidates to these positions in our Offices and branches. ASAP.