Job # 1651629/3019: Junior Quantity Surveyor (Group Five Civil)
Waterfall Park Gauteng (South Africa)
Posted by Group Five Construction (PTY) Ltd on 05/06/2014
Job # 1651629/3019
Group Five Civil Engineering invites suitlably qualified candidates to apply for the Juniour Quantity Surveyor position.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
· receive and consider labour and material subcontractor applications for payment
· cost calculations and reconciliations
· control of costs and associated payment procedures
· effective forecasting
· contract administration
· advising on the quantity of building materials to be used & its costs
· quantity surveying
· Business & Financial acumen
· budget preparation
· knowledge of operational construction processes
· contractual and legal knowledge of JBCC
· able to accurately assess actual quantities and liabilities of work done
· Building & construction industry trends
Civil Engineering, which includes the Roads and Earthworks business, is one of three main businesses that comprise the construction arm of Group Five Limited, with the others being Building and Housing and Engineering Projects.
Apply online before 05/07/2014.
Suitably qualified candidates should email their CVs,clearly stating the reference number(s) of the position(s) being applied for in the subject line, to:
Alternatively, CVs may be faxed to 086 299 7823 or application made online at www.groupfive.co.za quoting the relevant reference number.