Job Title Manager Automated Fare Collection Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Financial Management – Automated Fare Collection
Employer: Transport for Cape Town (TCT) by City of Cape Town.
TCT is a new department established by the City of Cape Town that facilitates and sustains transport networks in the community.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Appropriate B Degree majoring in Transport or IT Management.
- 5 years proven experience in technology/transport and/or financial management systems related to AFC.
- Extensive knowledge of Council’s policies and other related financial transport legislation (i.e. Municipal Systems Act and the MFMA) NLTA as it relates to the ticketing and billing systems.
- Project management experience in the transportation operations, public administration, accounting, financial management or cash banking industry.
- Experience in dealing with automated fare collection systems with high volumes of cash and banking.
Job Reference No: No.TCT 36/13
Closing Date for Applications: 14 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: TCT@capetown.gov.za
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter and specify your current salary package.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Hennie Viviers – Tel: 021 400 2596