Job Title Manager Health Southern Sub District Vacancies Available: 1
Function: City Health – Human Resources, Financial Management, Planning, Leadership, Evaluation of Health Service Delivery, Implementation of Communication Plans
Employer: City of Cape Town.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Postgraduate qualification in Health Management or Public Health Management.
- At least 5 years relevant managerial experience, preferably in the primary health care environment.
- In-depth knowledge of and skill in health services management.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Tolerance for stress integrity
Key Performance Areas:
· Undertake strategic planning and leadership at City and sub-district level.
· Manage finances.
· Manage human resources.
· Develop, implement and monitor external and internal communication plans.
· Monitor and evaluate health service delivery and perform tasks as delegated by the Executive Director – City Health.
Job Reference No: No.HS 27/13
Annual Salary: 762,495 to 937,913 Rands per year.
Closing Date for Applications: 21 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter.