Date Listed 20/11/2014
LocationSea Point & Three Anchor Bay, Atlantic Seaboard
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
An established asset management company is looking for a vibrant, dynamic, full of life PA to assist their MD.
The successful candidate must be able to start latest 1 Feb 2015.
Are you a PA who is all about seeing to every detail of your boss’s life and making sure everything is in order and thought of so his day runs smoothly? Then this may be the role for you –
We are looking for someone vibrant, proactive and sassy, has high energy levels, always thinking ahead and trying to pre-empt the next step.
You need to be able to think fast and keep up with a very busy and on the go MD –
• Diary management
• Travel arrangements
• Arranging meetings and taking minutes
• Assist with PowerPoint presentations
• Assist with consolidating board packs
• Managing and assisting with personal administration for the MD – personal errands, travel arrangements etc
• Assist with marketing events
• Assist with office administration
This role requires the following type of person:
• Well developed and proactive problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Outcome orientated
• Proficient in English
• Able to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
• Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism at all times
• Able to work and deliver with minimum supervision
We invite applications from candidates who meet the following minimum criteria:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Executive PA within the financial services industry
CV’s may be sent to info @pasearch.co.za
In your email please include the following:
*Current salary and salary expectation.
*If you are currently employed please include the reason you are looking for new employment.
*Preferred suburb area of work
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please accept your application as unsuccessful – thank you.