Job Title Assistant Manager Nursing Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Facilitate the development of community participation programmes and facility based services, Implementation of policies and procedures, Personnel development at PHC level, Financial Management and Control, Effective Resource Utilization, Community Center Management, Patient Care and Quality Control, Human resources management, Skills development.
Employer: – Gustrouw Community Health Centre, Khayelitsha District, Dpt of Health, Western Cape Government
Job Reference No: N/A
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/Degree in Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse.
· Post basic qualification with duration of at least one year in Curative Skills in Primary Health Care, accredited with the SANC – South African Nursing Council.
· Registration with SANC as professional nurse.
· Valid Driver’s License code B/EB
- At least 10 years relevant experience after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing
- At least 6 years of the above period must be recognizable/appropriate experience after obtaining the post-basic qualification in Curative Skills in Primary Health Care.
- At least 3 years of the above must be appropriate/recognizable experience at management level.
Competences (Knowledge & Skills):
- The ability to function independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team and make decisions
- Understanding of the District Health System and Comprehensive Service Plan.
Annual Salary: 411,759 Rands per year Benefits: Housing & Medical Aid + 13th Cheque
Closing Date for Applications: 5 July 2013
How to Apply: Only postal or hand-delivered applications are accepted. You must fill the government Z83 Application Form .Download application form on >> Z83 Form
No Faxed or Emailed Applications. Candidates can apply for more than 1 post using separate forms.
If you do not receive any communication within 3 months from the closing date – 10 June 2013, then accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Send your job application to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Khayelitsha District Hospital,
Metro District Health Services,
Enquiries about this Job Vacancy can be directed to:
Miss C Steyn – Telephone: 021 360 4622
Toll Free: 0800 60 1011
Documents to be sent with your Application: Z83 Application Form, CV, Recently Certified Photocopies (Personal ID, Driver’s License, Educational Qualifications).Please quote the job reference number in your application.