Job Title: Professional Officer Electrical Training Vacancies Available: 1
Function: Electrical Training – Teaching, Implement new strategies for learning, ensure curricula meets industry standards and requirements, Assess learners, Conduct PRL assessments, Compile Training Statistics and Set Targets, Update Training Materials and Manuals, Monitor Learner Progress – Maitland Training Centre
Employer: Electrical Services Dpt, City of Cape Town.
Minimum Requirements (Education & Experience):
- An appropriate NQF 6 electrical qualification – Heavy Current
- Preferably registered as an Assessor and Moderator
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience as a Technical Trainer/Instructor in electrical training
- Experience in SAP and MS Office applications
- Competence in theoretical and practical tuition
- On the job and Institutional experience in conducting assessments ,moderation and off-site training
- Qualification as a trade tested Artisan [Electrician –HC]
- A code EB (08) Driver’s License
- A Teaching/Training qualification (Train the Trainer)
- MV (Up to 11KV) training experience.
Job Reference No: No.ES 50/13
Closing Date for Applications: 28 June 2013
How to Apply: Send a detailed CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Include the Job Reference No. in your application letter. If you don’t get a notification for appointment within 3 months from the closing date, then accept that your application was unsuccessful.