Date Listed 21/11/2014
LocationPaarl, Cape Winelands
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (CONSTRUCTION)
Our client established their South African offices in 1998 and is part of a global leader in their industry, providing solutions to their customers for the past 125 years. They are currently recruiting for a Cross Border Project Accountant who has Construction / Civil industry experience. This position will be based in Western Cape, Paarl and will report the Financial Manager.
· Financial control and administration of all projects globally including follow up of feasibility
studies (actual vs projection) and reporting daily and monthly activities.
· Monitor and manage multiple local and cross border projects financial transactions etc.
· Fixed cost monitoring
· Business Analysis – extracting data and analyse for the purpose of consolidating information
and interpretation and action by the Financial Manager in line with agreed and communicated
· There will be a close working relationship with Senior Project Managers as well as the Project
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum qualification from a University Bachelors Degree in Accounting with completed Articles
· Basic skill / knowledge of the French language ( will be a benefit)
· Minimum 3 years working experience post articles – preferably within a Construction / Project
· Experience in International / Cross Border projects will be highly advantageous
· Experience in an environment with multiple legal entities
· SAP working experience is preferred
Only candidate who meet the essential requirements will be contacted. If you have not received feedback within 48 hours after submitting your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.